Why and how to start a business in Dubai, UAE?
- November 28, 2022
- Posted by: axiom_admin
The UAE is a vibrant economy, and with the ongoing government initiatives destined to help entrepreneurs from all over the world feel at home, the growth is projected to keep skyrocketing. Dubai offers business owners innumerable benefits, including but not limited to zero income tax and a strategic location in the world. If you have questions on why and how to start a business in Dubai, UAE, you are in the right place. Company formation in Dubai has never been easier. More importantly, with the help of business setup experts from Axiom Mark throughout your company formation in the UAE can make the whole process hassle-free.
Why start a business in Dubai?
The UAE, in general, has an incredibly supportive business environment. Many enthusing motives make thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world view Dubai as a perfect destination to start their business.
The main benefits are as follows:
- No income, corporate or personal taxation.
- A thriving consumer economy.
- Excellent quality of life.
- Startup incubators and funding initiatives.
- Ease of company formation
- The ability to recruit from a vast talent pool of expatriate employees
- More than 20 free zones
- Technological advancements
- Advantageous geographical location
- Top-notch infrastructure
- Easy visa-obtaining process
- Exceptional government support
If these benefits make you curious about how to start a business in Dubai, let us reassure you that company formation in Dubai does not have to be laborious if you follow the steps in this blog. And perhaps most critically, the procedure can be made simple by engaging business setup experts for your company formation in UAE.
HOW TO START A BUSINESS IN DUBAI
Starting a business in Dubai is easy and hiring business setup experts makes it even easier.
Here are the main elements of the company formation process:
- Hire business setup experts.
- Choose an industry.
- Select the jurisdiction.
- Select a business activity.
- Choose a location.
- Choose your company/trade name.
- Determine the type of legal entity.
- Complete the incorporation paperwork.
- Apply for a trade license.
- Open a bank account.
- Apply for a visa.
- Get pre-approvals, register your business, and receive your license.
- Finalize the company structure/legal form.
- Choose an office space.
- Get the tenancy contact & Ejari.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be ready to start doing business in Dubai. However, there is a set of etiquette to doing business in the Emirate that you should respect.
Etiquette of doing business in Dubai, UAE
Just like anywhere else, you should take a moment to examine some of the preventable downsides of doing business in Dubai. The UAE happens to be a complex, multicultural and fast-moving business hub. Here are the main guidelines to keep in mind:
- Respect the culture and the law of the land.
- Dress modestly.
- Always use your right hand.
- Exchanging business cards in English and Arabic.
- Face-to-face business meetings are preferred.
- Take note of working hours during Ramadan.
- Practice cultural sensitivity.
With a booming business milieu helped by government incentives and the ease of company formation, Dubai remains a top-notch destination for big dreamers. Whatever stage you are in during your company formation in Dubai, considering these points will help smooth the process, although seeking the valuable advice of business setup experts remains vital.