UAE Golden Visa Eligibility
- January 17, 2023
- Posted by: axiom_admin
UAE Golden Visa Eligibility
Our Golden Visa Services and PRO Services in the UAE
There are many international Visa programs. However, the UAE’s unique Golden Visa program allows eligible individuals permanent residence with a 10-year visa and a range of attractive privileges that most typical residence visa programs would not offer. We have written this blog to help you understand eligibility, the application process, and requirements.
What Is a Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa program, launched in 2019, is meant to draw and preserve foreign talent with a permanent residency in a tax-friendly ecosystem. The program also aims to promote business development to advance the UAE’s thriving economy.
In some situations, the Golden Visa Residency can also be renewed automatically; a handy feature for those who struggle with the endless bureaucracy that some programs involve. Features like this show that the government wants to make the application process simple and hassle-free.
The Beneficiaries of the Golden Visa
By late 2021, 44,000 Dubai residents had obtained the Golden Visa, making the UAE an attractive place to live, work, and start new businesses. The program attracts budding entrepreneurs, investors, and talented individuals in specific fields. Namely, medical staff, engineers, researchers, and even high-achieving university students can be eligible.
Benefits of a UAE Golden Visa
By comparison, this program remains the best long-term residence visa. The UAE government made sure the program boasts enough perks to appeal to the best talent and professionals from all over the world. Here are the benefits of the UAE Golden Visa:
- You don’t need a local sponsor
- You can own 100% of your business
- you can add other people to your visa
- You can travel freely to and from the UAE
Are You Eligible for the Golden Visa?
Even though the government expanded the Golden Visa criteria, making the program more accessible to all kinds of people, it is worth noting that the program’s goal is to boost business development. The UAE is seeking people of a particular caliber to further the economy and develop a skilled workforce. Therefore, the criteria are still clear-cut.
Your application will not be approved if you do not belong to any of the categories or cannot meet the conditions for your category. The following are the groups eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa program:
- Owners of specialized talents and researchers in various fields of science and knowledge
- High-level executives
- Specialists in the fields of engineering and science
- Creative people and people of culture and art
- Outstanding students with promising scientific abilities
Applying for a Golden Visa in the UAE
The Golden Visa application process varies according to your profession and the category under which you are applying. These are the basic steps you’ll need to follow to apply for a Golden Visa:
- Identify the category under which you want to apply and prepare the application form and relevant documentation
- Submit the documentation and pay the applicable fees
- Wait for contact regarding whether your application has been successful or not, which can take up to 30 days
- If you are successful and have a current UAE visa, cancel it
- Submit your Golden Visa application and passport, after which your new visa will be stamped on your passport
Our UAE Golden Visa Services
If you intend to apply for the Golden Visa, we will assess your eligibility for the program and walk you through the complete process and all the requirements involved. Then, we will assist you in preparing and submitting the required documents, which are as follows:
- Copies of your passport, visa, and EID card copy
- UAE labor contract
- Salary certificate/income confirmation letter
- Education certificate fully attested and legalized by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Six months of personal bank statements
- Title deed, if you own property in the UAE
- Reference letter from your employer or a person of influence regarding your contribution to your industry or the UAE economy
- Copy of your CV or LinkedIn profile
- Published articles and write-ups about you, your business, or your contribution to the UAE economy
Our PRO Services in the UAE
Besides the Golden Visa, our PRO Services in the UAE encompass the following as well:
- Processing of Employee visa.
- Resident visa.
- License renewal procedures.
- NOCs from concerned authorities.
- Labor cards.
- Immigration cards.
- License documentation.
Our Corporate PRO Services in Dubai
Time is your most valuable asset, and you can easily spend it being productive by hiring the best company in corporate PRO services in Dubai to get the job done on time. Starting from approvals to collecting visas and application submission to signatures and stamps, we are here to support you fully along the way.
We have the necessary expertise and knowledge and are well-equipped with vast experience in government rules and procedures. We provide professional corporate PRO services in Dubai for getting your license and for the formation of new businesses in the city’s Mainland and the different Free Zones.
Choose Us for Your PRO Services in the UAE
There are various challenging stages of paperwork that can take all your time. To successfully go through the formalities and procedures, an expert is crucial to guide you through the complex processes of company formation in the UAE, visa approvals, and other government-related tasks. We help you at every stage with many PRO services in the UAE. We work closely with the high officials of the Dubai government and ministries for a broad range of corporate pro services in Dubai.