Turbocharge Your Growth In Sharjah Media City Free Zone
Prices starting from AED 5,750 | Average business setup timeframe less than a week
About Sharjah Media City Free Zone
The Sharjah Media City Free Zone (SHAMS) offers clever, new solutions to both ambitious startups and SMEs, and also existing businesses and multinationals. Shams is a dynamic effort, a forward-thinking and holistic congregation with the goal of making inventive entrepreneurship accessible to all. Launched as a world-class hub for digital technologies for all those who wish to set up their business within materials for applications in the media and creative industry, Shams is a dynamic initiative, a forward holistic congregation with the goal of making creative entrepreneurialism available to everyone. Shams offers commercial office buildings, adaptable and personalised creativity units, hotel solutions, and community and housing plazas as just a comprehensive and coordinated business location solution.
Shams sets a standard for service and assistance to individuals seeking to start up and launch their business with facilities for the creative and media industries in the UAE as a world-class free zone centre for innovation. Shams will provide smart, new services even while adopting a comprehensive, community-centred strategy, prioritizing localised content and aggressively promoting the best skills from inside a thriving gated community.
Benefits of free zone
- Options for company establishment start at Dhs. 11,500;
- To incorporate your new firm, you do not need to be physically present in the UAE.
- There is no need for a NOC to establish your own business;
- There is no paid-up capital or yearly audit;
- 100 per cent foreign control;
- 100 per cent repatriation of capital and profits;
- 100 per cent foreign possession;
- 100 % foreign ownership;
- 100 per cent foreign
- Transfer of money is totally free;
- 0% import and export tariffs; 0% corporate income tax over the next 50 years;
- In only two days, you’ll have all of your paperwork;
- Low-cost labour and easy recruiting processes;
- Multiple visas are required for just a wide range of activities, including services, commerce, and industrial licences.
Advantages of Sharjah Media City
- AED 8,050 is the minimum cost without a visa.
- Various business activities are available.
- It is feasible to get six visas for both the shared desk option.
- And no need to pay a deposit.
- Investor visas have little age limits.
- There is no need to get a physical presence in the UAE to start a business.
- For your company, you could appoint Corporate Directors and Corporate Managers.
- The easiest and easiest way to register online.
- Only a few days will pass before you receive your firm paperwork.
- Companies’ responsibility will be restricted.
- The location is ideal, approximately 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from Sharjah International Airport.
Business activities in Sharjah Media City Free Zone
Bookkeeping and Auditing
Scientific Research and Development
Sharjah Media City Free Zone LLC
A Shams limited liability company (LLC) is a personality entity in which the owners and shareholders are separate from the business. As just a result, the company’s obligations, either resulting from an agreement or otherwise, are the company’s liabilities, not the owners’ individual duties. Similarly, the financial profits are the company’s assets, not really the shareholders’ addition to the personal.