Begin a Journey of Business Success In Dubai
Prices starting from AED 29,960 | Average business setup timeframe 2 weeks
About Dubai South Free Zone
The Dubai South Free Zone (formerly known as Dubai World Central) is one of Dubai’s most significant business hubs. The Dubai South Free Zone has become the world’s largest and most important trade, commercial, and aviation hub. Not time afterward, Dubai World Central (DWC) was rebranded Dubai South to represent the free zone’s strategic location. The Dubai South Free Zone is a key stage in the UAE’s logistics, aviation, light manufacturing, and ancillary business services expansion. The Dubai South Free Zone emblem represents the government of Dubai’s immediate vision in turning the Dubai South Free Zone residential city into a commercial hub.
Dubai South Freezone Company setup
The Dubai South Freezone, formerly referred to as Dubai World Central (DWC), is located beside Al Maktoum International Airport and is one of the world’s busiest airports. Dubai Southern is by far the most cost-effective Freezone in Dubai for company formation, with such a minimum package licensing price of USD 8150 as well as a shared office facility.
The Aviation District in Dubai's South Free Zone
Dubai South, formerly called the DWC Aviation District, is devoted to the aviation industry. The Aviation District is already designed to accommodate a wide range of aviation-related industries, including manufacturing, aviation support programs, layout, and consulting firm, aviation training, products and parts, research & innovation, light built-up units, Fixed Base Companies, Maintenance Repair & Operations, and high-tech industries. This is a one-stop shop for all aircraft setups and the future regional headquarters for all largest airline businesses.
The Logistics District of Dubai's South Free Zone
The Logistics District offers immediate access to the sea, air, and road transportation, as well as a designated airport and seaport corridor that allows cargo to also be transported quickly from port to airport. It has simple start-up processes and competitive rates for corporate development.
- For the Dubai South Free Zone, all activities are tax-free.
- In Dubai’s south free zone, full foreign ownership ships are allowed to repatriate 100 percent of their cash and revenues.
- why clients prefer Dubai South Free Zone. You could also provide a more important item to remember. And We think it is the most important aspect of the free zone. That means there is no tax and no duty on imports and exports.
- Business lease agreements which are flexible
- Clients in the free zone can engage in a wide range of business operations.
- In addition, there is little documentation needed to set up a business in the Dubai South Free Zone.
- There is direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port as well as Al Maktoum Airport, and there are no currency limitations.
- Competitive cost for starting a business in Dubai’s south free zone.
- Cutting-edge technologies
Business activities in South Free Zone
The business opportunities in Dubai South are many.
Some business activities in Dubai South may necessitate an accredited degree or prior experience in such a related sector. Combining unrelated operations or commercial and service (consulting) activities under the same license also isn’t permissible.